Executive Director: Cochrane-Temiskaming Youth For Christ
The Cochrane-Temiskaming chapter of Youth for Christ (located in Timmins, ON) is seeking applications for the position of Executive Director.
An outdoor enthusiast’s paradise, the City of Timmins boasts legendary Northern hospitality, tranquility and four predictable seasons. As host to top-tier events, such as the recent Stars and Thunder festival and the annual National Kayak Challenge, as well as being renowned contributors to the mining and forestry sectors, Timmins residents celebrate their accomplishments and take great pride in their city.
Are you a:
- Visionary self-starter, creating momentum to achieve goals
- Compelling communicator, building partnerships and influencing your support network
- Diligent team-builder, inspiring staff and volunteers to seize great opportunity
- Trustworthy financial steward, developing, raising and carefully managing chapter budgets
- Strategic planner, optimizing opportunity to leverage limited resources to advance organizational mission
- Administrator, using your experience in management to create and document operating policies, processes and systems to enhance operating capacity.
As with all CTYFC staff, this successful candidate for this position is responsible for raising 100% of their support. If this pivotal role excites you and you can confidently meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume and cover letter, along with a “spiritual summary” that outlines your faith journey and previous involvement in Christian work to email@example.com. Be sure to reference the position title you wish to be considered for in the subject line AND within your application. CTYFC will accommodate the needs of people with disabilities in our hiring process upon request. We would love to have you apply! While we appreciate each candidate’s enthusiasm for the role, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.